Protection des données privées
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
LAYGO GASKETS SL protects your personal data and the ability to decide on their use.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy establishes the bases according to which we will treat any personal data that you provide. Please read the information below carefully to understand how your data will be treated.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
LAYGO GASKETS SL, a company registered in Spain, with Tax no. B08804957 and legal address at Av. De la Fama nº 66 in Cornellà de Llobregat, and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is the Data Protection Officer and how do I contact them?
The Data Protection Officer is in charge of protecting the rights of the parties concerned and supervising and controlling the application of the Data Protection regulation in LAYGO GASKETS SL. They may be contacted at the following email in case of doubt, query or complaint: email@example.com.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data and how do we legitimise them?
- For the purposes of contractual compliance, to fulfil agreements in the supply of products and/or the provision of the services you request from us and to fulfil the conditions set forth in each contract.
- For commercial communications based on your consent, in order to be able to inform on promotions and activities of LAYGO GASKETS SL, we expressly request your consent, which can be easily revoked at any time.
- For the purpose of managing the employment relationship, based on legitimate interest, with the sole purpose of being able to manage your work file, curriculum, salaries, training, occupational risk prevention, health monitoring, travel reservations, hotels, car rental and other activities related to the needs of your work activity.
- For the purpose of managing your curriculum based on your consent, in order to be able apply for a job in our organisation, we expressly request your consent, which can be easily revoked at any time.
- For the purpose of security in access and video surveillance, fulfilling a mission of legitimate interest of LAYGO GASKETS SL, in order to ensure the safety of people, property and facilities and to aid in the performance of emergency plans.
To whom will your personal data be passed on?
The personal data that you provide will be processed exclusively by LAYGO GASKETS SL, which is the sole Data Protection Officer and will not be transferred to any third party except for compliance with legal obligations.
Are there international transfers of your personal data?
We inform you that in no case will your data be processed or stored outside the European Union, with the exception of companies covered by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield agreement:
|The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp
How long will we keep your personal data?
The data will be kept for the time of the contract or authorisation and, after this, during the legally established period.
What are your rights when you give us your personal data?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights free by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent identity document.
The rights you can exercise are:
- Access: Consult the personal data available to LAYGO GASKETS SL.
- Rectification: Correct your data if they have been changed, are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Suppression: Request to eliminate your data.
- Opposition: Request for your data not to be treated.
- Limitation of treatment: Request the treatment of your data to be limited while:
- Their accuracy is checked (challenge).
- They are processed illicitly, but you do not want your data to be deleted.
- LAYGO GASKETS SL does not need your data, but you want to keep them as they are necessary for the exercise of your defence or claims.
- Once an opposition right has been requested, it is verified whether this right prevails over a public or legitimate interest that affects the data causing opposition, until the conflict is resolved.
- Portability: Power to receive the data provided by you in electronic format, and those obtained during the contractual relationship with LAYGO GASKETS SL, as well as their transmission to another organization.
How can I make a claim?
If for any reason you believe that LAYGO GASKETS SL has not treated your data in accordance with current regulations, you may address the Security Manager at email@example.com who will attend you and deal with your complaint at the earliest opportunity. If you prefer, you may also make a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C/ Jorge Juan, 6 28001-Madrid).